Stuffee is a new program for students in Pre-school through grade two. Stuffee is a friendly stuffed character who zips open to show kids his major organs for a fun-filled hands-on anatomy lesson. The lesson introduces students to the circulatory system, the digestive system and the respitory system.
There are several options for this program:
- Stuffee Program - a fun interactive anatomy lesson followed by free explore time. 1 1/2 hours total $8 per student
- Stuffee + Moonwalk- a shorter Stuffee program followed by a moonwalk demonstration and free explore time in the science center. 1 1/2 hours total $8 per student
- Stuffee + SEE Tour combo- A full stuffee program followed by a guided tour of SEE and free explore time. 2 1/2 hours $11 per student.
For additional information or to schedule a group, Please call (603) 669-0400.
- There is a minimum of 15 students or equivelant charge.
- This program is available by appointment only.
Click here for important things to note about bringing a group to SEE for a program(s).
« Return to Educators Information